The website is the business card of your company, to the people who are surfing the Internet. And the blog is where you will be able to give visibility to your message.
David Martinez Calduch
Founder and Consultant at Soluciona Facil
What we can do for you
- The aim of a website is to achieve your goals.
- The aim of a blog is to position yourself on the internet.
Your company's website is your business card, it is not about making it big or small, simple or complicated. It must be a website that helps you to achieve your objectives:
- Give visibility to your brand
- Serve your customers
- Show your products
- Technical support
- Support your distributors
- Generate sales
A blog will allow you to position yourself on the Internet, but first you have to carry out a preliminary study, design and programming, create a strategy and a content plan.
What image do you want to give of your company?
Contact us and we will tell you how we can help you.
Within our Web and Blog Development and Programming service, we also offer a series of advanced services to improve the website, its positioning and its level of customer conversion.
With our Heat Map solution, we identify if your website has a smooth navigation, if customers easily find what they are looking for, what is the first thing they look at, etc...
To apply everything you have learnt to improve your website.
With our system of recording visits, we can see the visits of customers, how they use the web, and detect the changes to be made.
We optimise your website for conversion, and integrate it with your CRM to follow up on your Leads.
Anti web theft and anti hacking
Due to the importance of websites and eCommerce, they receive continuous attacks to steal them.
We have the necessary systems to prevent it, act against attacks, and track all activities, in order to prevent hacking or theft, the web or your eCommerce.
A critical factor for SEO positioning is the speed of the web, we have:
Server infrastructure with load balancing.
- Worldwide CDN, to replicate your website in real time, so that the copy of your website is as close as possible to your visitors, and speed up their browsing.
- Cache (acceleration) at server level with the latest current techniques.
- Analysis systems to detect which parts of the web can be improved to achieve more speed.
The only objective is the highest possible speed, so that search engines will rank you first.